CMA / Operating Statements - CREDIT MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM
Event Start Date and Time
May 19, 2021, 8:30 p.m.
Event End Date and Time
May 19, 2021, 9:30 p.m.
Banking Quest announces Online Training Program on Credit Management - “CREDIT MADE EASY”.
The Program is structured into four levels:-
Level - I: For Beginners
Level - II: Who had a fair idea of Basics of Credit & would like to enhance their skills & knowledge.
Level -III: Corporate Finance, Infrastructure Financing, Credit Syndication, Credit Risk Management, Arranging Foreign Funds & all the intricacies of Export & Import loans.
Level - IV: How to Manage & Control Credit – Perspective from Controlling Offices – Planning, Development, Framing Credit Policy, Target Setting, Economic Intelligence; Coordinating with other
departments like Control, Audit, Risk Management, Recovery, Operations, IT & Marketing.
In this series of training programs, Banking Quest announces the launch of Level-I module which is meant for the beginners to understand the basics of credit. LEVEL -I module will consist of
fifteen sessions of one hour duration each from 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm on every Wednesday and Saturday starting from May 1, 2021.
The Program Agenda for LEVEL-I is given below:-
1. Introductory Session & Principles of Sound Lending - May 1
2. Credit Appraisal Process / Due diligence - May 5
3. Types of Securities & Credit Facilities - May 8
4. Understanding Balance Sheet - May 12
5. CMA / Operating Statements - May 15
6. Learning Basic Ratios - May 19
7. Reading CIBIL Report & Scores for Individuals & MSME - May 22
8. Working Capital Assessment - May 26
9. Term Loan Appraisal - May 29
10. Concepts of Non-Fund Based Facilities BG & LC - June 2
11. Basics of Loan Documentation - June 5
12. Priority Sector Advances - June 9
13. Loans under Govt. Schemes to MSME, MUDRA, CGTMSE -June 12
14. Basics of Pre & Post sanction Supervision and Follow up - June 16
14. Let us learn what we have Learnt & Open Session - June 19
Objective of Program is to groom the participants to:-
-Gain basic skills in credit.
-Judge the proper selection of borrowers.
-Understand Financial statements & calculate various basic ratios & their interpretation.
-Independently Appraise Working Capital & Term Loans for MSME units.
-Interview the borrower & Prepare the appraisal note.
-Sanction the proposal independently.
-handle Loan Documents & create requisite charge on securities.
-Effectively undertake inspection follow up & monitor the Loan Accounts.
Program Director: Mr Waman Gokhale, former Deputy General Manager, Central Bank of India.
The topics will be deliberated upon by the experts in the banking industry.
Program Fee : Rs 2000
Bank Details for payment of Fee
Current account: 19100210001790
Bank: UCO Bank, South city, Gurgaon
YouTube : Banking Quest